Some helpful information for you...
Aquascene Discovery Tour
- Tour (4-5 hrs)
- Adult $110 pp
- Children $75 pp (age 4-14 years)
- (3 and under travel FREE)
Cruise Times (Please note that our afternoon tours may not run everyday)
- Morning 8.15 am returning at 12.45 pm approx.
- Afternoon 12.45 pm returning at 5.00 pm approx.
- All tours are weather and numbers dependent
- A delicious morning or afternoon tea is provided (includes seasonal fruit / cookies / cake), tea & coffee, soft drinks, water.
- All equipment for activities is provided (snorkelling gear / fishing gear)
- We have "pool noodles" for aided flotation and comfort in the water
- Stinger / UV suits are provided in stinger season (Oct - April)
- Thermal tops are provided in the cooler months (May - Sept)
Our Boat ...
- We are a "mobility friendly" boat. Phone us for any requests you may have.
- Our boat provides lots of shade so you are well protected from the sun.
- Toilet facilities / change room on board.
- Aquascene is a shallow drafted boat so we can get you right onto the beach and very close to our snorkelling locations.
- If the date you require is not available online please give us a call.
- Aquascene can carry up to 24 guests if you have a larger private celebration or function event.
- A "pending" booking means waiting for confirmation from Aquascene, this could be due to the weather forecast or waiting for enough bookings to run our tour. Your booking will be received by us at Aquascene and will be confirmed if a tour is running. Please phone us if you require any further information.
- All bookings require a credit card payment as deposit to secure your booking. If the tour doesn't run due to weather or numbers, you will receive a full refund.
- If you have a child who is age 3 and under who travel for free, please make a note in additional information. Don't book them in under the number of children.
- If you have any other requirements or information we should know, please make a note in additional information.
Getting to Magnetic Island...
Fantasy Cruising Magnetic Barge
(Car & Passenger)
Travelling by bus on Magnetic Island...
Sunbus - Magnetic Island